FIPP and VDZ’s Digital Innovators’ Summit (DIS) takes place from 18-20 March 2018 in Berlin, with the speaking programme on 19 and 20 March. Discounted pre-agenda tickets are available until 30 November, saving you €600 on final rates. Get your discounted ticket here.
Created by FIPP, the network for global media, and VDZ, the association for German publishers Digital Innovators’ Summit (DIS) in Berlin is the annual event in Europe for media companies to attend. A premium event now in its 11th year, DIS is the essential platform for quality media to share insights and innovation. Join us in 2018. Don’t wait too long to book though! Our discounted pre-agenda offer is available until November 30th.
Here are some of the other speakers so far confirmed for DIS2018
- Breton Fischetti, Senior Director: Insider Picks, Business Insider, USA
- Helje Solbert, CEO and Editor, VGTV, Schibsted, Norway
- Hilmar Mulder, Chief Editor: Libelle, Sanoma, The Netherlands
- Gary Liu, former Digg and Spotify exec now CEO of South China Morning Post
- Jenny Woods, Social Media Research Lead, BBC, UK
- Keith Hernandez, SVP of Strategy, Bleacher Report, USA
- Louise Roug, International Director, HuffPost, UK
- Mark Stencel, Co-director: The Reporter’s Lab, Duke University, USA
- Molly Miller, Chief Content Officer, ALM Media, USA
- Sara Wilkins, Digital Editor, ALT., Denmark
- Troy Young, Global President, Hearst Digital Media, USA
- Will McInnes, Chief Marketing Officer, Brandwatch, UK